Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Surgery

Yesterday morning I underwent surgery for the first and hopefully the last time. Ever since late December I have been getting lots of ear infections. So Mommy and Daddy took me to an ENT that told them that I had fluid behind my ear drums and would have to get tubes put into my ears. Mommy was a little freaked out.


It was not all that bad. I mean I feel lots better now that I can hear what is going on around me. But I am a little wobbly when I walk. I guess that will get better once I regain my balance.


The hospital I went to was just for kids like me. They had toys every where for me to play with while I wanted to have my tubes put in. Daddy took a few pictures to send to Mommy because she had to go to work early and could not be there with me. But we got to stop and see her at work after it was all over and she gave me lots of kisses. Daddy told Mommy that I fell asleep right before they took me back and didnt wake up when they laid me on the table. I am just easy like that!!!


All and all it was an okay day. I got to stay home from school and hang with Daddy until Mommy and Aiden came home. My GodMommy AJ even stopped by after work to check on me.


Below are the pictures that Daddy took while we were in the hospital...until next time...



me playing with the toys in pre op


Me smiling for the camera before they took me back.


0 comments:

Post a Comment