Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I am 1!!!!!!

Today I turn the big #1!!!!!! We had my party last weekend and boy was that fun!!! Everyone was there...even Grandma and Grandpa!!

This year has been pretty great. I started walking last month...a WHOLE month before my big brother Aiden did (envision me sticking my tongue out). I have 8 teeth and I say a few words. Mommy and Daddy said I don't say as much because my hearing is effected by the fluid in my ears...whatever that means.

I go to daycare near the house like a big boy and starting next month I will be going to the school that my big brother Aiden goes to. He is really excited about that.

I like having a big brother. We play and wrestle. I take his food and his toys...lol. We just have a lot of fun. And Aiden thinks that I am super funny.

Mommy said that we will be keeping my blog more up to date so everyone can know what is going on with me...so stay tuned!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment