Tuesday, June 15, 2010

1st Doctor Appointment

Today was my first doctors appointment for my 1 month check up!!! We all went to the doctor to see how much I have grown and to make sure everything is on the up and up. Mommy thought I was going to weigh 9 and a half pounds but Daddy thought I was going to just weigh 8 pounds. Well Mommy was closer because I weighed in at a whopping 9lbs 12oz and measured 21 inches!!! So I gained 2lbs and grew 2 inches in 1 month!!! We were not there for long but it was a good appointment...specifically because I didn't have to get any shots. But I did pee on the doctor!!! What did she expect was going to happen while she checked my circumcision!!! Anyway...here are a few pictures that Mommy took!!! Enjoy...
Daddy feeding Noah while we wait for the doctor
My big brother Aiden...he looks like he is about to get into something...
Aiden saw the nurse measure my head so he thought he would try to as well
Then he tried to measure Daddy's head...lol
And here he is giving me my millionth kiss of the day!!! He is a great big brother!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment