Monday, April 26, 2010

How do I look.....????

Mommy thinks that she looks big and uncomfortable, but I think she is pretty!!!! Granna took this picture of Mommy yesterday when Daddy, Mommy, Aiden and Granna were at the Inman Park festival having a ball. Mommy had to take a break because she had the nerve to wear some very uncomfortable shoes. Well in Mommy's defense, she didn't really know that they were going to actually get to go, but they did. And had fun. Unfortunately Mommy's body was not having as much fun. Lmbo. Mommy knew that she would be paying for all that walking later last night and sure enough she was moaning and groaning as I was doing my nightly acrobatics. But it was worth it. Mommy is going to post pictures of all the fun that my Big Brother Aiden had on his blog, but I had to post this picture of Mommy at 36 weeks and 3 days!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment