Monday, April 12, 2010

34 weeks 4 days

I might be making my debut early!!!!! Yes you read that right. Mommy went to the doctor last week because she thought that she pulled a muscle in her lower belly. Come to find out, she was contracting!!! Her body is trying to get me out!!!! So they put her on this medication that has slowed the contractions and they also put her on bed rest.

And she DOES NOT LIKE BED REST!!!!! Mommy does not like to sit still and she keeps talking about all this stuff that she has to do before I arrive. Well she better get to it or start to delegate because I may be here before the end of the month. They will take her off the medication on the 22nd when she is 36 weeks and just let nature take its course.

Oh also the baby shower that all my Aunties (Kimmy, Tonya, Natalia and Jewel) and my Godmommy threw for Mommy and Daddy was AWESOME!!! All I could hear was laughter for hours. And Mommy seemed to be having a great time. Mommy is waiting for Daddy to edit the pictures so we can post them.

So be on the look out for those pictures and other updates with what is going on with us!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment