Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Progress report

Tomorrow we will be 29 weeks pregnant!!! Man how the time is flying by...it seems like only yesterday that we found out that we were going to have another baby!!!

This pregnancy has been completely different from our pregnancy with Aiden. I am hungry ALL the time, but I am not gaining much weight. I am carrying Noah much higher than Aiden and therefor am out of breath a LOT. Noah is not as frantically active as Aiden was in my belly, but his movements when he does move are just as strong. What is the same is that Noah does not like for me to sleep on my left side...just as Aiden didn't. It is quite funny.

Sleep is not something I get a lot of these days...and that is never a good thing!!! Aiden still loves my belly and always lifts my shirt to say hi to the baby and give the belly kisses. He also enjoys very much putting lotion on my belly still. I wonder how he will feel about my belly being gone...lol.

There is a lot going on this month. I will be turning the big 3-0 next Saturday!!!! Paul's Mom's birthday is next Friday and his Step Fathers is next Tuesday. Then my Mom's birthday is on the 22nd!!! Lots of March birthdays!!!

Be on the look out for our next update which should include the dates for the maternity shoot and the pictures from the 3D ultrasound. I can't wait to see if Baby Noah will look like his big brother!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment