Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Welcome!!!!!

Hello cyber world...welcome to my blog...my big brother Aiden has one (www.aidendouglass.com) so Mommy and Daddy thought it only fair that I get one too!!!

I am 22 weeks old right now and we found out that I was a boy right before New Years Eve...it was a surprise to everyone because they all thought that I was a girl. But Mommy and Daddy were sooooo happy that I am a little boy. I am due on May 20th but Mommy is hoping to have something called a VBAC so I will probably come a little earlier because my big brother was so big!

My full name will be Noah Oliver Douglass. Noah is Hebrew for Rest/comfort...and Mommy said that I am definitely more calm that my big brother Aiden (so far at least). Oliver comes from my Great Grandpa James Oliver Mann's name. He is Mommy's Daddy's Daddy...you follow that? So Aiden has Great Grandpa Jonse's middle name and I have Great Grandpa Mann's middle name.

Well that is all for now I guess. Come back to see Mommy's progression with the pregnancy...once Daddy gets his camera fixed there will be lots more pictures!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment